Skip to main content

These 17 Genuinely Mind-Blowing Psychology Facts Are So Freakin' Weird, I'm Honestly Still Thinking About Them Months Later

"So you’re not really remembering something; you’re constructing it. And the more you recount or think about a memory, the more likely it is to be distorted."


View Entire Post ›

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the life of John Lewis

Tell Us The Big Secret You're Keeping From Your Partner And Need To Get Off Your Chest, We're All Ears

These 17 Genuinely Mind-Blowing Psychology Facts Are So Freakin' Weird, I'm Honestly Still Thinking About Them Months Later

Justice Ginsburg reveals she suffered recurrence of cancer

'Gossip Girl' forever shaped the teen drama genre. Its revival takes a new turn

These 17 Genuinely Mind-Blowing Psychology Facts Are So Freakin' Weird, I'm Honestly Still Thinking About Them Months Later

These 17 Genuinely Mind-Blowing Psychology Facts Are So Freakin' Weird, I'm Honestly Still Thinking About Them Months Later

36 People Who Woke Up Completely Fine And Then Had The Most Painfully Awkward Day At Work A Human Being Has Ever Experienced

These 17 Genuinely Mind-Blowing Psychology Facts Are So Freakin' Weird, I'm Honestly Still Thinking About Them Months Later