Skip to main content

Zendaya Opened Up About Being "Thrust" Into A "Very Adult Position" At A Young Age As She Recalled Becoming The Family "Breadwinner"

"I'm almost going through my angsty teenager phase now because I didn't really have the time to do it before. I felt like I was thrust into a very adult position: I was becoming the breadwinner of my family very early, and there was a lot of role reversal happening."


View Entire Post ›

Popular posts from this blog

Teachers Are Sharing The Most “Alarming” Trends They’re Seeing In Classrooms Today, And If You’re A Parent, It’s Time To Pay Attention

These 17 Genuinely Mind-Blowing Psychology Facts Are So Freakin' Weird, I'm Honestly Still Thinking About Them Months Later

People Are Spilling Their Family's Shadiest, Messiest, And Darkest Secrets, And You're Definitely Gonna Need To Sit Down For This One

Remembering the life of John Lewis

35 Behaviors People Say They Often Notice In Those Who Grew Up With Neglectful Parents

46 Pretty Innovative Home Products You’ll Probably Want Now That You’ve Learned They Exist

Pence goes full MAGA

Britain toughens stance on China as it eyes U.S.

These 17 Genuinely Mind-Blowing Psychology Facts Are So Freakin' Weird, I'm Honestly Still Thinking About Them Months Later